The City of Port Moody turns 100 next year. To celebrate this milestone, we want to fill our 2013 calendar with photographs of your favourite Port Moody places, spaces, events and activities. We’re looking for a range of photographs from 1913 all the way up to the present that celebrate what makes our city great!
Submit those historical photos that highlight how much Port Moody has changed, or give us a crop of new images that capture our city’s present day culture. Get them in before October 9, 2012 for a chance to be featured in our 2013 calendar.
You’ll receive a photo credit in the calendar, which is distributed to residents and businesses throughout our city. Your image may also be featured on signature pages at www.portmoody.ca and/or our social media pages.
- Images must be JPEG files.
- Images must be at least 300 DPI resolution when you submit them. The committee will not consider low resolution copies.
- Calendar images are 11” by 8.5”, so bigger is better!
- Images must be “landscape” style to fit the calendar’s format.
- We require a model release/waiver from any persons who appear in your photos.
- Maximum ten photos per entrant on a CD. Becasue we require such large images, we cannot accept photos by email.
- Manipulated or retouched images are not eligible.
- Entries must include your name, telephone number andan email address.
- For each photo, please include a short description about where and when the photo was taken, and any interesting circumstances. Please note that the committee reserves the right to title photos to reflect the theme of the calendar.
Drop off your images at the Port Moody City Hall reception desk, or mail your CD to the Communications Department, PO Box 36, 100 Newport Drive, Port Moody, BC, V3H 3E1.
Please let us know if you’d like your CD back, and provide a complete mailing address along with your submission.
Images for the calendar are chosen by a staff committee. We thank everyone for their submissions, but only those photos we select will be appear in the 2013 City Calendar. The City of Port Moody reserves the non-exclusive right to use any entry for promotional, editorial, advertising or marketing purposes outside of the 2013 calendar. Wherever possible, we will credit the photographer for any photos we publish.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 604.469.4612.