Inlet Park (3200 block Murray Street, Port Moody) has a large gravel sports field that accommodates soccer, softball and slo-pitch. It has a field house, bleachers, and an access trail that connects to Shoreline Trail. Inlet Park is also the home field to the Port Moody Soccer Association.
- In 2010, the City started work on the Inlet Park Redevelopment Feasibility Study, which looked at concepts for the potential upgrading and/or expansion of Inlet Park. The three concept designs that were developed can be viewed here.
- Feedback on the concept designs was collected throughout the study period using stakeholder meetings, two public open houses (June 23, 2010 and September 20, 2011), and two surveys.
- On November 22nd, 2011, Council was presented with the final draft report for the Inlet Park Redevelopment Feasibility Study. At this Council meeting, the Study was referred to the Parks and Recreation Commission, Environmental Protection Committee, and the Community Care Committee.
- On May 8, 2012, staff reported back with feedback from the Parks & Recreation Commission, Environmental Protection Committee and Community Care Committee. The recommendation was for a single field with a north-south alignment along the western edge of the site. Council then asked staff to report back with design and cost details of the single field concept.
- On July 24, 2012, Council received a report back from staff that provided design and financial details on the concept of a single field with a north-south alignment on the western edge of the site. That report to Council can be found here.
For questions or information, contact 604.469.4723 or email us