2018 annual utility bills are due February 28, 2018. A 5% penalty will be assessed if payment is received by City Hall or your financial institution after February 28, 2018. An additional 5% penalty will be assessed if payment is received by City Hall or your financial institution after April 3, 2018.
6 Easy Ways to Pay!
- Online using the City's secure website .
- By mail to: City of Port Moody, Port Moody, BC V3H 5C3.
- In person at most Canadian financial institutions.
- Through telephone/Internet banking (select Port Moody Utilities as the bill payee and use your 5-digit utility account number as found at the top of your bill).
- Drop your cheque in the Financial Services Division drop box located at the rear entrance to City Hall across the walkway from the Library book drop box (available 24 hours).
- In person at City Hall, 100 Newport Drive, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm weekdays.
Cash, cheque, debit card, MasterCard, Visa and American Express are accepted forms of payment for utility charges.
Last updated: 08/01/2018 10:09:06 AM