Skip to page body Home City Government Services Parks & Recreation Arts & Culture Discover Port Moody Business Online Services
The City of Port Moody analyses all budgeted revenues and expenses each year to ensure they are required, calculated correctly and are allocated to the appropriate service. In 2018, a Port Moody homeowner with an average priced home ($927,000) will see a $98 tax increase. Your tax increase will be higher if your assessed home value increased more than the average.

Approximately $21 of your bill goes to funding TransPort Moody, the City’s long-term Master Transportation Plan. The plan focuses on improving Port Moody’s road network, and providing better options for walking, cycling, and using transit over the next 20 years. It sets forth both high level policies and actions, as well as measurable targets to achieve our vision for the future of transportation in Port Moody. Find out more at portmoody.ca/transport.

63% of your tax bill goes towards funding City Services. The remaining 37% goes towards other government agencies. The City collects taxes on behalf of these groups but it does not set the rates or control the amounts set by these other taxing authorities.

2018 average tax bill breakdown

2018 Average Tax Bill Breakdown



Tax rate increase, municipal portion, 2009 - 2018

10 year tax increases
Last updated: 22/05/2018 10:37:11 AM