The Burrard Inlet Environmental Action Program is an inter-governmental partnership established to coordinate management of one of the most significant aquatic ecosystems in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia -- Burrard Inlet.
- Environment Canada
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Transport Canada
- BC Ministry of Environment
- Metro Vancouver
- Vancouver Port Authority
- City of Port Moody
- City of Burnaby
- City of Vancouver
- District of North Vancouver
- District of West Vancouver
The program has two main roles:
- Policy and Planning Coordination
- Coordinated Project Review Process.
Questions? Find more information on the program, call 604.775.5756 or send an email.
Last updated: 05/12/2011 1:51:16 PM