Inlet Spring Regatta Boat Launch Closure
April 27, 2019 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Rocky Point Boat Launch
The Rocky Point Boat Launch, docks and adjacent boat trailer parking lot will be closed to all
traffic from 5:00am-7;00pm on Saturday, April 27, 2019. This closure is necessary to provide a
safe, enjoyable environment for the second annual Inlet Spring Regatta taking place in Burrard
Inlet. Please visit inletspringregatta.com for full event information.
- the closure of the boat launch, docks and the adjacent boat trailer parking lot will begin
at 5:00am on Saturday, April 27;
- the area will reopen to regular traffic at 7:00pm that evening;
- if you are planning to launch your boat prior to the closure, please be sure to park in a
designated alternative parking spot along Esplanade Avenue or Murray Street;
- vehicles and trailers left in the boat launch parking lot after 5:00am on April 27 will be
towed at the owner's expense;
- there will be no anchoring permitted in the Designated Anchorage Area (DAA) during
Thank you for your understanding.