2014 Election - Saturday, November 15, 2014
The City of Port Moody holds elections every three years in accordance with the Local Government Act. The next municipal election will take place on Saturday, November 15, 2014.
Residents will then elect one mayor, six councillors and two trustees to the School District 43’s board. You can view the Candidate Listing here.
The City of Port Moody uses the Provincial List of Voters as the Register of Resident Electors. To register as a voter in the municipality or update your information please contact Elections BC by:
- Phoning Elections BC at their toll free number 1-800-661-8683.
- Or by visiting the Elections BC website.
- Or visit Port Moody City Hall, Reception Desk, 100 Newport Drive, to pick up a paper application that you can mail into Elections BC.
Advanced Voting days this year will be
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014; and
- Saturday, November 8, 2014.
Where can I vote?
Saturday, November 15, 2014
- Glenayre Elementary School - 495 Glencoe Drive
- Moody Elementary - 2717 St. Johns Street
- Heritage Mountain Elementary School-125 Ravine Drive
- Port Moody Recreation Complex - 300 Ioco Road
The General Local Election will be held on Saturday, November 15, 2014.
City of Port Moody Election Bylaw Information
View the City of Port Moody's General Local Election Bylaw
Prior Election Results:
Official election results can be found here.
Prior Election Results
November 19, 2011 Results
2011 Fire Hall Referendum Results
November 15, 2008
November 19, 2005 Election Results
April 17, 2004 By-election Results
April 17, 2004 Referendum Results
2002 Election Results
1999 Election Results