|| 2800 Block Murray Street (map)
Rocky Point Park is Port Moody's best known park. A popular destination as well as a starting point for boaters using the boat launch or hikers using Shoreline Trail, Rocky Point has a large variety of amenities including:
Rocky Point Spray Park is now Open!
The Rocky Point Spray Park is open every day from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, mid May until September, weather permitting. Come out and cool down on one of those beautiful summer days.
The hours of operation are as follows:
Rocky Point Park 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- This park is not supervised, children must be accompanied by a guardian.
- No skateboards, inline skates, bicycles or scooters within the spray park area
- Glass is not permitted in this area
- No pets
- Be Sun Smart!
Did You Know?
- the spray ground consists of multiple combinations of water nozzles
- kids can stay active while running through the spray, or...
- kids can stand under many of the nozzles to cool off
- it's FREE!!!
Note: There is a push button that activates the turn on of the water on site.
Businesses and Services in Rocky Point Park
Rocky Point Park has recently undergone a major $3 million renovation and redevelopment. The renovation included the addition of a band shell and spray park, upgrading of landscaping and pathways, new parking facilities and a new park service building.
|| 3.8 Hectares
Last updated: 10/05/2013 10:17:26 AM