Outdoor Pool Information
Rocky Point Pool
2800 Murray Street
Last day: Monday, Sept 2, 1-5pm
203 Westhill Place
Last day: Friday, Aug 30, 1-5pm
Swimming Pool Schedule (starting June 17th), see link below:
Detailed Summer 2013 Outdoor Pool Schedule
Please note the following changes to the Pool Schedule:
June 17-30, Saturday/Sunday, 3:00-5:00pm should be 1:00-5:00pm
Fresh Air Aquafit time should be 6:15-7:15pm, Tuesday/Thursday
Summer special events - 2013
Here's a complete list of summer swim events, including movie nights, Family BBQ, Last Splash Pool Parties, Lazy Last Sunday Swim - and don't forget the weekly events (on selected Mondays and Fridays) at each pool!
View our swim lesson schedule, including prices, levels, private lessons, booster classes and advanced aquatics (see our Swim Lesson Conversion Chart). Please note the following changes:
- Preschool Level 4 should be "Sunfish"
- Preschool Level 5 should be "Crocodile"
Prior to registration, proof of completed level is required (ie, report card or assessment). Participants cannot be registered for more than one set of lessons at a time.
Outdoor pool supervision requirements
- Children 7 years of age and under must be accompanied by and under the direct supervision of a responsible person, no less than 16 years of age. Ratio of children to supervisor - 2:1.
- Children under 9 years of age who do not swim at the Red Cross Safety Swimkids Level 4 and/or are less than 42" tall must be accompanied by and under the direct supervision of a responsible person, no less than 16 years of age.
Ratio of children to supervisor - 2:1.
Direct supervision means:
- Keeping within arm's reach of the little ones
- Being in the water or sitting on the edge of the pool directly watching children.
- Being aware of each child's whereabouts and physical condition.
- Being close enough to each child to reach him/her immediately and prevent harm.