Skip to page body Home City Government Services Parks & Recreation Arts & Culture Discover Port Moody Business Online Services
  Report a Problem 


If you would like to report a problem about roads, water, sewer, street lighting, parks and trails, or waste collection, please email or call us at 604.469.4574 any time. 

 Make a Complaint


If you'd like to make a complaint about an issue such as noise, parking, or untidy premises, contact Bylaw Enforcement by filling out an online complaint form, emailing, or phoning 604.469.4541. 

 Give us Feedback


We want to hear from you. Get in touch by filling out one of our online feedback forms:

• website feedback
• general feedback
feedback for Mayor and Council

Last updated: 11/01/2019 2:18:54 PM