Thanks to everyone who participated in our #PoMoLights contest! We're pleased to announce that this year's winner is Citrus Nail Lounge!
The City invites local businesses to add holiday lights to their storefronts. Post a photo of your lights display to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using #PoMoLights, and we’ll enter you in a draw for a chance to win a free 2019 business licence (maximum value $518)! Don’t forget to include the name of your business in your post. The contest runs from Nov. 13 to Dec. 20, 2018.
Official Rules and Regulations
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway.
- The act of entering the contest constitutes acceptance of the contest rules.
- To enter, business owners must post a photo of a storefront light display to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #PoMoLights.
- The online giveaway period starts at 12:00am (Pacific time) on November 13, 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on December 20, 2018.
- To enter and be eligible to win, entrant must be a Port Moody business owner or operator. Secondary suites and home based businesses are not eligible.
- Employees of the City of Port Moody and their parents, siblings, and children, and any persons who share a residence with a City of Port Moody employee, are not eligible to enter the contest.
- An entry must include the name of the business, and the hashtag #PoMoLights.
- There will be one (1) winner. The winner will receive one prize, a 2019 City of Port Moody business licence, with a maximum value of $518 CAD.
- On or after December 20, 2018, a random draw will take place at Port Moody City Hall from among all eligible entries received during the contest period. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- The City of Port Moody will attempt to contact the winner(s) by telephone or email within two (2) business days after the draw. If, after two business days, the winner(s), cannot be contacted, the winner(s) will be disqualified and a random draw will take place to select alternate winner(s).
- The City of Port Moody is not liable for lost or stolen entries or the inability to process entries, website downtime, inability to access the website, or any virus or other damage incurred by the entrant’s computer system.
- The City of Port Moody may prohibit any person from entering any giveaway whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information.
- By entering this giveaway, each entrant consents to the collection, use, and distribution of his/her personal information by the City of Port Moody for the purposes of implementing, administering, and fulfilling this giveaway. The City of Port Moody will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this giveaway.
- Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the City of Port Moody should be sent to email@example.com.