Tour Inlet Centre Fire Hall
- Remember the excitement of visiting your local fire hall as a kid, where the tour guide showed you fire and life safety skills and told you vivid firefighting stories?
- We offer 30-45 minute tours for children at Port Moody Inlet Centre Fire Hall. Learn how you can arrange to visit the fire hall.
- The organization/school coming for the tour must be based in Port Moody.
- The minimum age for a fire hall tour is 3 years old.
- The maximum number of children at one time is 15.
- There must be one adult for every 5 children.
- No birthday parties or special celebrations.
- Tours are restricted to the following times:
- Goodie bags will be provided to each tour guest. The bag contains an activity book, crayons, pencil, eraser, and a sticker.
- To request a tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
a. Name of organization
c. Contact name and telephone numbers (must include a cell phone)
d. Number of children and their ages
e. Email address
f. Requested date and time of tour
g. Bookings must be made 30 days prior to tour date
Besides being the first to respond to emergency, medical, and rescue service calls, we also:
- Promote awareness of fire safety and prevention
- Attend community events
- Host fire hall tours to teach fire and life safety to kids
- Do charity work and fundraising to help improve the lives of people in the community