Each year, the City of Port Moody awards one $1,000 scholarship to a Grade 12 student who intends to pursue post-secondary education after graduation. The goal of the scholarship program is to recognize and honour a student who has acted in a leadership role and made a significant contribution to the community.
You must be:
- a Port Moody resident, or a student attending a Port Moody school; and
- currently enrolled in Grade 12.
Your application will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership in, and contributions to, your school/community;
- Excellence in academics, athletics, arts or technical education; and
- Good academic standing (letter grade average of B or better).
How to apply
Fill out the online application form by April 5, 2019.
A cheque will be presented to the successful applicant at a Council Meeting in June following proof of registration at a recognized post-secondary institution (arts, academic, business, athletic, or vocational).
Last updated: 20/02/2019 11:10:38 AM