Register for your table at the Swap Meet.
You can easily register online. For location of tables, view this map.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR SPRING COURSES NOW!
Did you know? Online registration closes once a program begins - but we can still accept participants! Call our registration lines to ask.
There are three easy ways to register with us!
1. Register online
- Use our online system. Online Registration: opens early at 12:01am on the first day of each registration period.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Have your Family PIN, Client # and credit card ready for access to SignMeUp.
- Forgot your account information? Contact staff for help at 604.469.4556 or 604.469.4561 or click "Forgot My Login" to receive your information by email.
- Avoid delays - creating a new or duplicate online account may need 48hrs to activate.
- Please note that online registration closes once a program begins. However, you can still register for courses if there is space - call our front reception to inquire.
2. Register by phone
- Pay with cash, debit, or credit card
- Visit our helpful staff at one of the locations listed below. Please note: recreation facilities are closed on statutory holidays.
Recreation Complex (registration starts at 6:30am)
300 Ioco Road
Kyle Centre (registration starts at 8:30am)
125 Kyle Street
3. Register in person
- Available during facility operating hours at either the Recreation Complex or Kyle Centre
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard or American Express over the phone
- Contact our staff at one of the numbers listed above (Please note that phone registration services end 1/2 hour prior to facility closing time)
Last updated: 19/03/2014 5:15:38 PM