Fall registration is on now! Winter registration starts November 18th!
Did you know? Online registration closes once a program begins - but we can still accept participants! Call our registration lines to ask.
There are three easy ways to register with us!
1. Register online
- Use our online system. Online Registration: opens early at 12:01am on the first day of each registration period.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Have your Family PIN, Client # and credit card ready for access to SignMeUp.
- Forgot your account information? Contact staff for help at 604.469.4556 or 604.469.4561 or click "Forgot My Login" to receive your information by email.
- Avoid delays - creating a new or duplicate online account may need 48hrs to activate.
- Please note that online registration closes once a program begins. However, you can still register for courses if there is space - call our front reception to inquire.
- Have you tried the direct registration features of our online Happening Guide? Click to discover more!
2. Register in person
- Pay with cash, debit, or credit card
- Visit our helpful staff at one of the locations listed below. Please note: recreation facilities are closed on statutory holidays.
Recreation Complex (registration starts at 6:30am)
300 Ioco Road
Kyle Centre (registration starts at 8:30am)
125 Kyle Street
3. Register by phone
- Available during facility operating hours at either the Recreation Complex or Kyle Centre
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard or American Express over the phone
- Contact our staff at one of the numbers listed above (Please note that phone registration services end 1/2 hour prior to facility closing time)
Last updated: 06/12/2013 3:25:23 PM