Calendar photos by Joep Olthuis and Anita Niven
Submit your photos for our 2020 City calendar!
We want your photos for Port Moody’s 2020 City Calendar! Share your snapshots of our city’s natural beauty for a chance to be featured in our most popular publication. Upload your stunning sunrises, scenic landscapes, and shots that highlight the best of your community before October 8, 2019. In addition to a photo credit, we may feature your image on our website and social media pages.
Our 2019 City Calendar
was a special, commemorative edition showcasing historical photos of our city in celebration of the Port Moody Heritage Society’s 50th anniversary. If you submitted a calendar image for our 2019 publication, we've kept it for consideration in 2020.
Please note: all photos MUST be landscape orientation - we cannot use portrait orientation photos.
Upload your contact information, your photos and a short description of each picture using the form below.
Remember these key 2020 Calendar Submission Requirements:
- Images must be JPEG, GIF, PNG, or TIF files.
- Images must be at least 300 DPI resolution when you submit them. The City will not consider low resolution copies.
- Calendar images are 12” by 9”, so bigger is better!
- Images must be “landscape” style to fit the calendar’s format.
- We require a model release/waiver from any persons who appear in your photos.
- Heavily manipulated or retouched images are not eligible.
Deadline for photo submissions is October 8, 2019.
Make sure each individual photo is less than 25MB.
Have more than one photo? You can submit the form more than once.
IMPORTANT: Once you hit “Submit” the form may take a few minutes to process. You will get a confirmation notice once your files go through. Please do not refresh your browser.
By clicking submit, I understand this information may be stored outside of Canada.