March 2018 calendar photo by Zach Edwards
Thank you for submitting your photos for our 2019 calendar!
Please note: all photos MUST be landscape orientation - we cannot use portrait orientation photos.
Upload your contact information, your photos and a short description of each picture using the form below.
Remember these key 2019 Calendar Submission Requirements:
- Images must be JPEG, GIF, PNG, or TIF files.
- Images must be at least 300 DPI resolution when you submit them. The committee will not consider low resolution copies.
- Calendar images are 12” by 9”, so bigger is better!
- Images must be “landscape” style to fit the calendar’s format.
- We require a model release/waiver from any persons who appear in your photos.
- Heavily manipulated or retouched images are not eligible.
Deadline for photo submissions is October 8, 2018.
Make sure each individual photo is less than 25MB.
Have more than one photo? You can submit the form more than once.
IMPORTANT: Once you hit “Submit” the form may take a few minutes to process. You will get a confirmation notice once your files go through. Please do not refresh your browser.
By clicking submit, I understand this information may be stored outside of Canada.