Thank you for submitting photos for the City of Port Moody’s 2018 Calendar.
Upload your contact information, your photos and a short description of each picture using the form below.
Remember these key 2018 Calendar Submission Requirements:
- Images must be JPEG, GIF, PNG, or TIF files.
- Images must be at least 300 DPI resolution when you submit them. The committee will not consider low resolution copies.
- Calendar images are 12” by 9”, so bigger is better!
- Images must be “landscape” style to fit the calendar’s format.
- We require a model release/waiver from any persons who appear in your photos.
- Heavily manipulated or retouched images are not eligible.
Deadline for photo submissions is October 6, 2017.
Make sure each individual photo is less than 25MB.
Have more than one photo? You can submit the form more than once.
IMPORTANT: Once you hit “Submit” the form may take a few minutes to process. You will get a confirmation notice once your files go through. Please do not refresh your browser.