March 2018 calendar photo by Zach Edwards
Thank you for submitting your photos for our calendar!
In 2019, we are embarking on a joint project with the Heritage Commission to design the City’s print calendar for 2019 as a commemorative/collective issue, in recognition of the 50th anniversary of the Port Moody Heritage Society.
Our 2019 will be made up of commemorative and heritage images.
Don't worry, if you've already sent in a photo, we'll be keeping it for our 2020 calendar and will continue to accept photo your submissions through to 2020.
Please note: all photos MUST be landscape orientation - we cannot use portrait orientation photos.
Upload your contact information, your photos and a short description of each picture using the form below.
Remember these key 2020 Calendar Submission Requirements:
- Images must be JPEG, GIF, PNG, or TIF files.
- Images must be at least 300 DPI resolution when you submit them. The committee will not consider low resolution copies.
- Calendar images are 12” by 9”, so bigger is better!
- Images must be “landscape” style to fit the calendar’s format.
- We require a model release/waiver from any persons who appear in your photos.
- Heavily manipulated or retouched images are not eligible.
Deadline for photo submissions is October 8, 2020.
Make sure each individual photo is less than 25MB.
Have more than one photo? You can submit the form more than once.
IMPORTANT: Once you hit “Submit” the form may take a few minutes to process. You will get a confirmation notice once your files go through. Please do not refresh your browser.
By clicking submit, I understand this information may be stored outside of Canada.