The City of Port Moody is working on a comprehensive utility construction program in the following neighbourhood:
The work will include:
- Replacing the College Park water main, plus portions of the Glenayre and Cecile water mains as a part of our ongoing water system renewal strategy.
- Replacing water services to your property line and installing back flow preventers. Learn more about this.
- Repairing and renewing storm and sanitary systems on Glenayre Drive, Cecile Drive and College Park Way.
- Replacing sanitary laterals to your property line, and installing inspection chambers.
- Repaving, improving lighting, and realigning crosswalks.
- Landscaping at the Glenayre and College Park intersection and installing a rain garden at College Park and Cecile Drive
This important work will take place between May 30 and mid-November. We will be updating this page as construction progresses.
This work will have an impact on some plant material in the area. Horticulture and Urban Forestry are doing their best to preserve or relocate as much plant material as possible. See some of the great work they are doing here.
For further details, please contact Amelia Trachsel, Project Engineer, between 8:30am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at 604.469.4549.
Residents who are having their water service upgraded need to know about thermal expansion. Read more here.
Last updated: 14/10/2016 10:21:26 AM