Our 5,000 square foot weight room features the latest state-of-the art cardio and strength equipment. Our brand new Technogym cardio machines are each equipped with touch screen technology that will provide you with mywellness virtual training, entertainment experiences through the internet, and TV, games and more! Click HERE for more information on mywellness.
Refer someone new for a fitness membership at the Recreation Complex and earn an extra month on your pass. Offer good for new customers who purchase 6 or 12 month memberships. And don’t forget about EASY PAY plans – just divide the cost of your 6 or 12 month membership over the term. Enjoy the convenience of lower monthly payments with no hidden charges or extra fees!
Recycle with us and get a chance to win a one-month fitness pass!
Just write your name and phone # on the back of your wristband and place it in one of our conveniently-located wristband draw boxes. Draws are made at the beginning of each month.
MYWELLNESS MOBILE APPLICATION
New to our Weight Room cardio machines is the mywellness feature. You can create a mywellness account today, sign-in when you are using our cardio machines and immediately gain access to a full range of information and activity tracking options that can also accessed at any time from your Smartphone or home computer. The application is free and you can sign-up online or download it from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Why use the mywellness mobile application?
1. To view your training program, details of exercises and videos directly in the app. Automatically keep track of your results simply by using our Technogym cardio equipment.
2. For motivation, mywellness will assign a weekly goal based on your lifestyle and monitors your level of physical activity.
3. You can keep track of the activities you do outdoors by transferring the data you have stored in other apps such as RunKeeper, Mapmyfitness.
4. To keep track of your progress, measurements (weight, BMI, etc...) and find out how they change as your lifestyle changes.
5. To have fun and take part in our Port Moody Fitness Challenges and keep an eye on your ranking.
6. To personalize your training experience, sign in when you start using the cardio equipment and enjoy a personalized training experience in the company of your Facebook and Twitter friends and your favorite websites, TV shows and games.