Photo by Antoinette Lebrun.
We want your photos for Port Moody’s 2018 City Calendar! Share your snapshots of our city’s natural beauty for a chance to be featured in our most popular publication. Upload your stunning sunrises, scenic landscapes, and shots that highlight the best of your community before Friday, October 6, 2017.
- Images must be JPEG files.
- Images must be at least 300 DPI resolution when you submit them. The committee will not consider low resolution copies.
- Calendar images are 12” by 9”, so bigger is better!
- Images must be “landscape” style to fit the calendar’s format.
- We require a model release/waiver from any persons who appear in your photos.
- Maximum ten photos per entrant.
- Heavily manipulated or retouched images are not eligible.
- Entries must include your name, telephone number and an email address.
- For each photo, please include a short description about where and when the photo was taken, and any interesting circumstances. Please note that the committee reserves the right to title photos to reflect the theme of the calendar.
Deadline for photo submissions Is Friday, October 6, 2017.
Images for the calendar will be chosen by a staff committee. Only those photos we selected will be appear in the 2017 City Calendar. The City of Port Moody reserves the non-exclusive right to use any entry for promotional, editorial, advertising or marketing purposes outside of the 2017 calendar. Wherever possible, we will credit the photographer for any photos we publish.
Submit your photos here
Last updated: 05/04/2017 12:44:02 PM